By using the LandlordAccounting.com website ("Service"), a service provided by Second Valley, Inc d/b/a LandlordAccounting.com ("LandlordAccounting.com"),
you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new articles, books, netwletters, tools and resources, shall
be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to
such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your account may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. LandlordAccounting.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While LandlordAccounting.com prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that LandlordAccounting.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- LandlordAccounting.com reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- LandlordAccounting.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Fees charged for content available through the site may change at any time.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content of the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, LandlordAccounting.com or any other of LandlordAccounting.com's services.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by LandlordAccounting.com.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any customer, employee, member or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks, and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any works or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- LandlordAccounting.com does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the user of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that LandlordAccounting.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if LandlordAccounting.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the const of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received ort transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account, or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of LandlordAccounting.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Their Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and LandlordAccounting.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and LandlordAccounting.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- LandlordAccounting.com is intended to provide information to those interested in the area of performing bookkeeping for rental properties, as well as friends, family and colleagues of LandlordAccounting.com.
- The site is not intended to offer legal, tax, or accounting advice. Information provided and submitted by visitors does not create a business relationship of any kind. LandlordAccounting.com has prepared the materials on this site.
- This site reflects LandlordAccounting.com's opinions, based on his knowledge and experience as a real estate investor and technical consultant to HomePlace, LLC (a real estate company). You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other copying, and any distribution, retransmission, or modification of information or materials on this site, including modification of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, whether such material or information is in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of the owner is strictly prohibited.
- LandlordAccounting.com does not necessarily endorse, and is not responsible for, any third-party content that may be accessed through this site. Linking to this site, and pages herein, is permissible and encouraged.