- Second Valley, Inc d/b/a LandlordAccounting.com is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
- We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
- We do not sell, trade, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party.
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of our normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this from happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser setting.
- We will not contact you for purposes other than those bound to the Service.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. We encourage parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
Check out the FTC's site
for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.